i need your help, volvolovers of the netherlands!

• Bezoeker
  • Bezoeker
08-09-2004 17:39 #54343 door
Hi,I'm commin to the VolvoBeurs this weekend and I need the "Klassiker Almanak 2003/2004".I don't know if it's possible to buy it at the Patrol Station and I won't have the time to go to any special shop and I also don't know where to buy it!?So maybe somebody can help me out buying it and bring in to the Beurs? I will be there both days and if somebody could do me a favour and bring me one Almanak, I would be very happy!!! You can trust me, I'll pay you the Almanak for sure. Please send an e-mail if you can help or call me on my mobile phone: ++49.172.2760560.Tahnk you and best regards,Alex Haase, Hamburg'65 P1800S and '67 P142)

Gelieve Inloggen of een account aanmaken om deel te nemen aan het gesprek.

• Bezoeker
  • Bezoeker
08-09-2004 23:01 #70199 door
you can by the almanak in the bookstore, but it is in dutch.

• Bezoeker
  • Bezoeker
08-09-2004 23:10 #70198 door
Hallo Alex,Do you mean the "Klassieker almanak" by the magazine AutoMotorKLassiek aka Voiture's Klassieker Almanak? I do not know where to buy it, but I have a copy of the magazine in wich it states that the almanak can be purchased by ordering it at the publisher. Here is the adres of the publisher:Wilbers Publishing BV, antwoordnummer 269, 7070 VJ Ulft. But why do you need the almanak so badly and in such short notice? Do you need a standard to come up with prices of cars you sell?Greetings, Niels.

• Bezoeker
  • Bezoeker
09-09-2004 13:03 #70197 door
Alex, ich habe hier gesucht aber leider nichts gefunden.