i€m looking for a volvo amazon custom from 1964

• Bezoeker
  • Bezoeker
29-09-2002 22:39 #56460 door
himy name is michael and i´m living in sweden.i´m looking for a volvo amazon custom from 1964 that was sold holland for 2-3 years ago i have bean told that the buyer bought it for like 20.000 in swedish money. the amazon is roofchopped 6" and has a "window" in the middle of the roof made of plexiglas,the grill looks a little bit like a grill from a mercury -49-51 and its hand made of stainless steelpipes.it also has electric doorlocks, modified taillights,no lists or emblems and the hole after them are welded.the "draingrooves" are remooved,the "bump" in the front of the hood is rebuilt so its higher than on a original amazon, the original engine that was in it when it was built was a volvo B20 with weber 36/36 carburators and some more stuff the transmission was a volvo m40.the paint was red with pearl effects.if you have seen this car somewhere or are you the owner of this car please contact me on my email mikael_bergman@hotmail.comi´m VERY intrested of buying it so please if you just have seen it somewhere please tell me where it was so i get hint of where it is

Gelieve Inloggen of een account aanmaken om deel te nemen aan het gesprek.

• Bezoeker
  • Bezoeker
03-10-2002 12:16 #62078 door
We shall look for you, but I have never seen a car like that.

Gelieve Inloggen of een account aanmaken om deel te nemen aan het gesprek.