New gearbox mounts now available for the 360

• V300 register
  • Gebruiker is geblokkeerd
Lees meer
04-11-2015 01:52 #633851 door V300 register
New gearbox mounts now available for the 360 is gemaakt door V300 register
I hope this is the right place to post this, if not then I'm more than happy for a mod to move this to the correct section

I have been asked for a number of years now to make the gearbox mounts for the 360. Well time has come and they reached the top of my project list and with a bit of thinking and testing a few ideas I have come up with sothing that works. As the original mounts were made from a very soft rubber I have used the very softest PU I could for these so as not to transmit vibration. For race cars where vibration does not matter I could on request make them in a slightly harder material

www.classicswede.co.uk/360_gearbox_mount...733344_14854291.aspx

these are built to last using stainless steel plates and tubes and the poly that does not degrade like rubber does.

I'm sure BBB will start to stock these soon

Gelieve Inloggen of een account aanmaken om deel te nemen aan het gesprek.

Lees meer
04-11-2015 09:23 #959182 door E. van Oostveen
Beantwoord door E. van Oostveen in topic New gearbox mounts now available for the 360
Maybe women like this vibration. Me as a man like smooth and gentle driving the car.

• V300 register
Lees meer
04-11-2015 11:00 #959192 door V300 register
Beantwoord door V300 register in topic New gearbox mounts now available for the 360

Erik;238455 schreef : Maybe women like this vibration. Me as a man like smooth and gentle driving the car.

seriously? you are a joke dude.

ON TOPIC:

awesome development; as a variomatic afficionado I didn't even know these mounts ever failed :+ but it's good to see there is a suitable replacement offer now!! Thumbs up!

Lees meer
04-11-2015 17:19 #959202 door 16673-dummy
Beantwoord door 16673-dummy in topic New gearbox mounts now available for the 360
Well well, 5 months ago I've bought 2 NOS gearbox mounts for my 360 at the local Volvo-dealer... didn't know these parts are hard to find in GB.

But, as Wouter already said, thumbs up for your efforts and work! I hope many 360's will live on thanks to these new parts :)

• V300 register
Lees meer
06-11-2015 00:41 #959218 door V300 register
Beantwoord door V300 register in topic New gearbox mounts now available for the 360
Nothing available in the UK and I'm often asked by guys in Sweden for them.

Bijlage:

Bijlage:

I am also planning on doing the 340 but they have their own issues that I need to resolve, I have worked out how to do them but need to do some trials to make sure it all work out

Moderators: Mark Smeets