Volvo Amazon uit Zweden

• Ernst Sangen
  • Ernst Sangen's Profielfoto Onderwerp Auteur
Meer
09-10-2019 16:13 - 10-10-2019 09:59 #185527 door Ernst Sangen
Volvo Amazon uit Zweden is gemaakt door Ernst Sangen
I live in Malmö in Sweden and is the owner of a Volvo Amazon from 1965.
My Grandfather bought it new and when I was 18 I got it as a present. My father was the owner for a couple of years before the car was signed on me. After using it for a couple of years a restored it completely. All paint was removed, it was sandblasted and the underside was painted with 2K epoxy before the car was painted. The motor, gearbox, rear axle etc was renovated. All screws etc was electroplated or bought new. The full renovation was finished in 1996.
Since then it has only run some kilometres per year. Once in a while I have made some smaller updates. This winter I changed braking oil, motor oil, oil filter, cooling water and cooling pump. I also cleaned the whole underside that is painted. I also have a lot of extra parts etc that will be included.

So except being in the same family from new, it is still in very good shape and the renovation is very well documented (both photos and receipts).

My problem is that I do not use it enough and I only have a bad conscience not taking it to exhibitions etc.

I am now looking for a new owner that would like to get hold of this unique car and would like to take over the responsibility to continue to keep it in good shape and use it during many years ahead.
I think the car is worth 25000 Euro.

Do you know any person like this in your club?

I can send more pictures to an interested person.

Best regards

Michael Brändström

Please respond to: michael.brandstrom@gmail.com
Laatst bewerkt 10-10-2019 09:59 doorErnst Sangen.

Gelieve Inloggen of een account aanmaken om deel te nemen aan het gesprek.